William Hill Review
Player Loyalty Bonuses
William Hill is one of the oldest bookmakers in the UK, it has some great welcome offers and a very good casino. A great place to be ton horse racing and football too.
Sometimes better odds elsewhere
This is my William Hill Review, I will try to give you as much info as possible on what William Hill has to offer you as a new or existing customer. Let’s take a look and see why William Hill could be one of the best places to bet on sports.
You can also add your feedback on this bookmaker at the bottom of this page it will enable me to give the most honest reviews of bookmakers on the internet.
There are not many online poker rooms, casinos, and sportsbooks that demand immediate respect. But with William Hill, you have a betting company that makes you want to sit up and take notice.
With over 85 years of bookmaking experience, William Hill has been ever present in the sports betting industry. From taking people’s bets via phone call and postal mail back in the mid-1930s to opening a series of betting outlets in the 1960s and then to launching an online sportsbook in the 1990s. This bookmaking company has seen it all and done it all. So unlike reviewing relatively new sportsbooks with little or no experience and with numerous drawbacks, reviewing William Hill is somewhat of a refreshing change for us.
This updated William Hill review will focus mainly on the different tournaments and promotions presently on offer on this betting site. We will also highlight their hugely popular VIP program while providing you with details of the various customer support options currently available.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
William Hill Software by Playtech
Before we get into the core of this review, it is worth noting that William Hill is powered by Playtech software. As a matter of fact, this sportsbook has a stake in the software. With a Windows OS device, you can download this software while with other devices, you can take advantage of the instant play alternative.
When it comes to features, this online sportsbook offers quite a lot, such as; a poker coaching tool where you can get tips, odds and valuable advice from leading experts. Some of the other features include; search and full screen options, notes, hand-replayer, hand-histories, resizable tables, and so on. The software may not be fanciful, but it is definitely very good and highly functional.
A Variety of Banking Options
There are a variety of banking options on this online betting site. Some of the banking methods available allows you to make both deposits and withdrawals. These include; Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Moneybookers, InstaDebit, PayPal, Click2Pay, Bank Wire, Cheque, Giropay, Web Money, and so on.
You can withdraw between £10 and £250,000 using Maestro, MasterCard or Visa. While by Cheque or Bank wire you can withdraw between £25 and £100,000. Giropay, InstaDebit, and Web Money allow you to withdraw a low of £5 and a high of £10,000.
Using Neteller, you can withdraw anywhere from £10 to £100,000 while Moneybookers allows you to withdraw between £10 and £80,000. With PayPal, you can withdraw a minimum of £10 and a maximum of £20,000 while with Click2Pay you can withdraw anywhere from £10 to £10,000.
You are guaranteed over 3 million Euros in cash prizes each month from a number of tournaments available on William Hill. There are tournaments requiring pretty low buy-ins (between 0.5 and €10) for punters on a very tight budget. These tourneys also offer small guaranteed cash prizes and they include;
- €1,500 frenzy,
- €250 GTD,
- €100 GTD,
- €20 satellite – 2 tickets GTD, and
- €5 satellite – 3 tickets GTD.
In addition to these, you can also participate in the €100,000 GTD weekly tournament or the Big Sunday tourney and earn a share of €50,000 GTD. On William Hill, there is a tournament for just about every bettor. Apart from guarantees, you also have turbos, satellites, rebuys, SNGs, freezeouts, and so on.
There are many promotions on offer, here are a few worth mentioning;
- Casino Promotions:
- First Deposit Match Up Bonus: As a newbie to William Hill, you will receive a 100% match up bonus to the tune of £150 when you place your first ever deposit.
- Second Deposit Match Up Bonus: Placing a second deposit would earn you a 150% match up bonus up to the tune of £200. However, both the first and second deposit match up bonuses have a 20 times minimum rollover.
- Third Deposit Match Up Bonus: Receive a 75% match up bonus up to the tune of £100 when you place your third deposit with WH. Unlike the first and second deposit match up bonus, this one has a 15 times minimum rollover.
- Bonus Offer for High Rollers: By placing a minimum deposit in the amount of £1,000, you will receive a free bonus of £300. This amount is available for you to bet with and comes with a 20 times minimum rollover.
- £50 Bonus when you Refer-a-Friend: Refer-a-Friend to WH and earn an £50 bonus in the process. This bonus has a 15 times minimum rollover.
- Sports Promotions:
- Free £20 Bets: Place a £10 bet on any sporting event and earn a couple of free £10 bets. However, the odds on bets placed should be over 1/2.
- Acca 5 Stake Refund Assurance: If you lose one out of at least five selections in your accumulator, you are assured of being refunded your staked sum. This amount will be made available to you in the form of a free bet. However, live bets are not eligible and the price for your Acca must be 1/5 or more.
- Acca 4 for £5 Free Bet: Place a minimum stake of £20 on an Acca with at least four selections and receive a £5 free bet.
WH VIP Program
Play casino games for real cash and earn a couple of points. These points include;
- WHPoints or WHPs: These points are earned when you play casino games and participate in tournaments for real cash. For each £1 bet you make, you will earn 10 WHPs.
- Club Points or CPs: You earn CPs when you play for real cash. However, your CPs accumulate in reflection of your current Club Status. As you rise in the VIP program, so also will your CPs. You can also use CPs as a buy-in for tourneys as well.
The VIP program (Players Club) consists of seven different club status. These include ClubStatus1, ClubStatus2, ClubStatus3, ClubStatus4, ClubStatus5, ClubStatus7 and ClubStatus7. To get to ClubStatus7, you need to have a total of 12,000 WHPs while your CPs can be doubled as a result of your top club status.
Customer Support on William Hill
William Hill provides different options for customers to reach out to their support team and get assistance when needed. These options are as follows;
- Customer Service Number: 0800 085 6296,
- Telephone Betting Number: 0800 223 311,
- Casino Customers Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Poker Punters Email: email@example.com,
- Sportsbook Customers Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- General Customer Support Number: email@example.com,
- 24/7 Live Chat.
William Hill Review Conclusion
WH is a fully licensed, regulated and experienced online casino gambling and sportsbook. You can be sure that your personal as well as financial information is safe on this site as it uses highly advanced SSL encryption and firewall technology.
For a variety of live casino, poker, video slot, bingo, card, table, and scratch card games, William Hill is the site to be on. If you love live betting and you want to create your own markets, William Hill provides that option. You can also choose from a number of in-play sports, football, and horses events to place your bets while on WH.
Indeed, this online casino and sportsbook is certainly highly rated by us. So why don’t you register with WH, earn a welcome bonus, and try out their casino games and sports betting today!
Thanks for reading my William Hill Review, please add your own reviews below and tell us how you got on when you joined and bet with William Hill Online. I want to provide honest bookmaker reviews for my readers and only users can give them so fire away!
View the full terms and conditions of this promotion here. Always gamble responsibly over 18s only.