Welcome to my free Wolves Vs Newcastle Predictions, every week I post up free football tips and betting advice for all the biggest football matches that week. So if you want free football tips for today on the Premiership and other leagues follow me now for more of the same. Please ensure you enable notifications from Tipster Reviews in order to get updates on the newest big match previews.
Wolves Vs Newcastle Predictions
Wolves come into this game having won 4 of their last 5 home matches and having scored nearly a third of all their goals in their last 3 games.
Alarm bells must be ringing for Newcastle having to come here and try to get a result, a result I don’t think they will get.
Jimenez and co are reaching peak form at the right time and look capable of more than a top half finish in their very first season as a newly promoted side from the Championship.
Nuno has done a sterling job and tonight should be more of the same from Wolves who have beaten some of the best sides in this league at their home ground already this season.
Often they have faltered against teams you would not expect but as the experience grows I feel it will be hard to beat Wolves at home from now on this season anyway.
Newcastle have struggled on the road somewhat but do have goals in their squad with the likes of Rondon providing the chief threat.
I think Newcastle can try to make a game of this early doors but if they go a goal down the flood gates could open. Wolves are justified favourites here and I say get on them tonight for the win.
Wolves Vs Newcastle Predictions
– Opta Stats
- Wolves, who won the reverse fixture back in December, are looking to achieve a league double over Newcastle for the first time since the 1991-92 campaign.
- Newcastle have lost only two of their last 10 meetings with Wolves in all competitions (W4 D4).
- Newcastle are unbeaten in their last four away games against Wolves in all competitions (W2 D2), winning the last two. They have never won three consecutive away matches against Wolves.
- Wolves have lost all four of their Premier League games played on a Monday, last winning such a top-flight match in May 1984 (1-0 vs Leicester).
- After a run of 10 straight Premier League defeats in games played on Monday, Newcastle have won two of their last three such matches, including their last one at Burnley in November.
- Wolves are looking to win four consecutive top-flight games for the first time since January 1972. They’ve scored a total of 10 goals in their last three games
- Newcastle have won six points from their last three Premier League games (W2 D0 L1), as many as they had in their previous nine in the competition (W1 D3 L5).
- Raul Jimenez is Wolves’ highest Premier League goalscorer this season with nine. He could become just the second Mexican player to reach double figures in a single Premier League campaign (Javier Hernandez in 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13).
- João Moutinho has registered five assists in his last three Premier League games, providing the assist for 50% of Wolves’ total goals in that time (5/10).
- Jose Salomon Rondon’s six Premier League goals have been worth nine points to Newcastle this season, with each of his goals being worth at least one point in every game he’s scored.
Wolves Vs Newcastle Predictions And Betting Tips For Todays Match
A tough game this for Newcastle and a game which I am certain they will lose tonight.
Main Tip: Wolves to win
Will Both teams to score? = NO
Correct score prediction = 3-0 Wolves or 3-1 to Wolves
Anytime goalscorers = Jimenez (Wolves)
Need a new Bookmaker to place your bets with take a look at these bookmaker reviews and make an informed choice.
Attention: Want instant notifications on desktop or mobile when I post my match previews and free football tips? Then hit the red bell (bottom right of page) and allow notifications from tipsterreviews.co.uk.
Feel free to post your thoughts in the comments.