welcome to my free Wolves Vs Chelsea Predictions, every week I post up free tips and football predictions for all the biggest football matches that week. So if you want free football tips for today on the Premier League and other leagues follow me now. Please ensure you enable notifications from Tipster Reviews in order to get updates on the newest match previews.
Wolves Vs Chelsea Predictions
Wolverhampton Wanderers really need to pull their finger out tonight if they do not want to continue their slide down the premier league table. Coming into this fixture wolves stand 13th in the table after losing their last three home games and their last 4 matches, Whilst Chelsea look solid in 3rd position.
Pedro and Hazard were in form last week with Pedro getting on the scoresheet and Hazard assisting. Chelse has played very well on the road very rarely losing and getting at least a point on most occasions. A shock defeat to Tottenham some may say after being drubbed 3-1 when traveling to Wembley Stadium, but that was a London derby and those matches are always tough.
Wolves have it all to do here tonight and another loss would certainly not go down very well with the fans who preseason were boasting about finishing in Europe or Champions League positions.
I can see this going to Chelsea with Wolves possibly scoring a consolation goal as they will need to try and attempt to get at least a point here to halt their slip. Neves is out after being suspended and that is another negative against Wolves chances here.
Pedro can be a big threat in front of goal again for Chelsea as he seems to have found those goal scoring boots of late, Whilst Hazard is never far away from a goal.
A Chelsea win here tonight for me.
Wolves Vs Chelsea Predictions – Opta Stats for tonight’s game
- Chelsea have scored at least twice in all seven of their Premier League victories against Wolves, netting 23 goals in total.
- Chelsea have won their last four meetings with Wolves in all competitions by an aggregate score of 13-1.
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 13 away league games against promoted sides (W10 D2), though it was in their last such match against Newcastle last season. They’ve not lost consecutive away games vs promoted sides since December 1999 (vs Watford and Sunderland).
- Wolves have already lost six of their 14 Premier League games this season, just one short of their total defeats in the entirety of their Championship winning campaign in 2017-18 (seven in 46 games).
- Chelsea – who lost their last away league game against Spurs – are looking to avoid back-to-back away defeats in the Premier League for the first time since March.
- Wolves have lost their last three Premier League games at Molineux, last losing four on the bounce on home soil in league competition in November 2016.
- Wolves’ last seven home goals in the Premier League have all been scored after half-time – their last first-half goal came on the opening weekend against Everton (Ruben Neves).
- Only Raheem Sterling (14) has been directly involved in more Premier League goals this season than Chelsea’s Eden Hazard (12 – 7 goals, 5 assists).
- Chelsea’s Pedro has scored more league goals in 12 appearances this season (5) than he netted in 31 league matches in the whole of 2017-18 (4).
Wolves Vs Chelsea Predictions – Free Tips For Tonights Match
A must win for Wolves who have slumped in form badly recently and have lost their last three home games on the bounce now. Chelsea could well pile on the misery tonight.
Main selection = Chelsea to win
Will Both teams to score? = Yes
Correct score prediction = 1-3 Chelsea
Anytime goalscorers = Pedro and Hazard
Attention: Want instant notifications on desktop or mobile when I post my match previews and free football tips? Then hit the red bell (bottom right of page) and allow notifications from tipsterreviews.co.uk.
Feel free to post your thoughts in the comments.