Welcome to my free West Ham Vs Arsenal Predictions, every week I post up free tips and football betting advice for all the biggest football matches that week. So if you want free football tips for today on the Premiership and other leagues follow me now for more of the same. Please ensure you enable notifications from Tipster Reviews in order to get updates on the newest big match previews.
West Ham Vs Arsenal Predictions
West Ham did not do the best during the busy festive period, with their worst result coming against Burnley they should really be getting at least a point there even if they are away.
Now they must host a gunners team that are in very good form and have one of the leagues joint top scorers in the form of Aubameyang. Add into the mix that West Ham has not beaten Arsenal when playing them at home here since 2006 and its hard to look past Arsenal.
Arnautovic and Felipe Anderson are two good players to keep an eye on for West Ham and they could possibly help make a game of this by getting on the scoresheet. Every bookie in the country has shortened up the odds for both teams to score here to the point it hardly pays anything for you to back it.
This seems to point to a both teams to score scenario but I honestly don’t see this match ending a draw as we begin to draw close to the business end of the season, 3 points for Arsenal here is a must.
Possible scoreline could be 1-2 or 1-3 to Arsenal. Don’t look past Lacazette scoring either he is quality and seems to be growing as the season progresses.
West Ham Vs Arsenal Predictions Match Stats (Opta)
- West Ham have won one of their last 21 Premier League matches against Arsenal (D4 L16), a 2-0 win at the Emirates in August 2015.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in 11 away matches at West Ham in all competitions (W8 D3) since losing 0-1 in the Premier League in November 2006.
- West Ham have lost more Premier League games against Arsenal (29) than they have against any other side.
- 15 of the last 17 goals scored in Premier League matches between West Ham and Arsenal have been scored in the second half.
- West Ham have conceded at least once in their last eight home Premier League games, their longest run without a clean sheet in the top-flight since a run of 12 between April and December 2009.
- Arsenal haven’t failed to score in a Premier League game since the opening game of the season against Manchester City (0-2), netting in their last 20 matches in the competition.
- Arsenal are looking to win three consecutive Premier League London derbies for the first time since March 2015, the third win of which came against West Ham.
- Arsenal manager Unai Emery has never won away from home against Manuel Pellegrini in all competitions during his managerial career (P6 W0 D2 L4).
- Andy Carroll has scored four times in his last two home Premier League appearances for West Ham against Arsenal, scoring a hat-trick in April 2016 at Upton Park and a consolation goal in a 1-5 defeat at London Stadium in December 2016.
- Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored in each of his last four Premier League London derby matches, netting six goals in total while also providing two assists.
West Ham Vs Arsenal Predictions And Betting Tips For Todays Match
As I mentioned earlier West Ham have not beaten Arsenal here since 2006 and Arsenal are in very good form of late so it’s hard to bet against them winning here.
Main Tip: Arsenal to win and both teams to score
Will Both teams to score? = Yes
Correct score prediction = 1-3 Arsenal
Anytime goalscorers = Aubameyang (Arsenal) Lacazette (Arsenal)
Need a new Bookmaker to place your bets with take a look at these bookmaker reviews and make an informed choice.
Attention: Want instant notifications on desktop or mobile when I post my match previews and free football tips? Then hit the red bell (bottom right of page) and allow notifications from tipsterreviews.co.uk.
Feel free to post your thoughts in the comments.
User Review( votes)