Welcome to my free Man City Vs Liverpool predictions, every week I post up free tips and football betting advice for all the biggest football matches that week. So if you want free football tips for today on the Premiership and other leagues follow me now for more of the same. Please ensure you enable notifications from Tipster Reviews in order to get updates on the newest big match previews.
Man City Vs Liverpool Predictions
What a huge game this is tonight with Liverpool already 6 points clear of second place Tottenham Hotspur and 7 clear of their oponents tonight Man City.
Liverpool could go ten points clear of Man City with a win over them tonight and a further 3 points clear of Tottenham as Liverpool have a game in hand on them.
Man City have lost two games recently one to Leicester and the other at home to Crystal Palace, they don’t exactly have a good record against Liverpool either.
Liverpool have won 4 of their last 5 matches against Man City and the other game was a 0-0 draw. So the head says to bet on Liverpool here and I think the head is always the right place to bet with.
The title is arguably Liverpool’s for the taking now all they have to do is keep consistent and don’t drop the bat like they have done in the past. Man City will have a big battle tonight and its one that if they lose will come with a massive price.
Liverpool to win here and both teams to score are the best bets, also Salah of course as anytime goalscorer. Sterling is also a good anytime corer option and both teams to score looks almost certain here tonight.
Man City Vs Liverpool Predictions – Match Stats (Opta)
haveonly won one of their last nine league visits to the Etihad Stadium (D3 L5), winning 4-1 in Jurgen Klopp’s first away game against the Citizens since taking over the Reds. They have conceded 20 goals in those nine away games (2.2 per game).
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has lost more matches against Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp (seven) than he has against anyone else in his managerial career, although only two of those defeats have come in home games (P6 W2 D2 L2).
- February 2016 was the last time Manchester City lost consecutive home Premier League games, losing to Leicester and Spurs; manager Pep Guardiola has never lost consecutive home league games as a manager.
- Man City have won their first Premier League match of the calendar year in 11 of the last 12 years – losing the other in 2012 away at Sunderland.
- Liverpool has won only five of their last 17 matches in all competitions in January (D5 L7), with the Reds losing nine of Jurgen Klopp’s 24 matches during the month (W8 D7).
- At the end of the year, Liverpool topped the Premier League table by seven points – no team has ever failed to win the English top-flight title with such a lead coming into the new year before.
- Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero has scored in all six of his home league appearances against Liverpool (six goals), the best 100% rate of home games scored in by any player against any opponent in Premier League history.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has been directly involved in five goals in his last four games against Manchester City in all competitions (three goals, two assists).
- With his hat-trick against Arsenal last time out, Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino became the highest scoring Brazilian player in Premier League history (43 goals). He’s been involved in six goals in his seven Premier League games against Man City (3 goals, 3 assists).
Man City Vs Liverpool Predictions And Betting Tips For Tonights Big Match
Liverpool deserves to be where they are in the league and they have a good record against Man City so it’s well worth siding with them here tonight.
Main Tip: Liverpool to win and both teams to score
Will Both teams to score? = Yes
Correct score prediction = 1-2 Liverpool
Anytime goalscorers = Salah (Liverpool) Sterling (Man City)
Need a new Bookmaker to place your bets with take a look at these bookmaker reviews and make an informed choice.
Attention: Want instant notifications on desktop or mobile when I post my match previews and free football tips? Then hit the red bell (bottom right of page) and allow notifications from tipsterreviews.co.uk.